1. What does “Ready To Wear” mean?
Ready To Wear are pieces that have no wait time. Order today ship out next business day.
2. What is your return policy?
We do not do refunds, however, we can do exchanges (as long as it is not a FINAL sale and the item is available upon return of item.) Please make sure that before you finalize your purchase, you have selected the correct sizes, colors and design of your items. We will only consider exchanges for size, damages or defects, or if the wrong product(s) were shipped to you by mistake. If you would like to exchange an item for these purposes, please contact customer service for authorization. To be considered, exchanges must be requested within 48 hours of receipt and items must be in new condition (un-worn with all tags and labels attached). If you would like to exchange an item due to defect or damage at the time of delivery to you, please contact customer service for authorization. If entitled to a replacement item due to defect or damage, we will replace the product, subject to inventory, within a reasonable period of time. All requests for an exchange must be made within 48hrs after the package is received. The item MUST be in the same condition that it was received (unwashed and unworn). We CANNOT exchange the item if it has been worn, washed, or damaged. All exchange shipments are the responsibility of the customer. Exchange requests made after 48 hours of receipt of the item will not be accepted.
3. My item is too small, how do I exchange?
Please contact us to verify we have the same item in the size you need.
4. I need a custom item ASAP??
Please email or call us to see if we can rush your item.
5. What payment methods do you accept?
All Payments for IngaSez Fashion are through this website, we do not accept payments through cash app, Venmo, Zelle, Western Union, Etc.
6. What if I never received my item?
We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages confirmed to be delivered to the address entered for an order. If an item was lost or stolen, it is your responsibility to file a claim with the shipping carrier to receive compensation for lost or stolen packages. FYI: All of our packages are insured.
7. How do I contact Customer Service?
Please email us at email@example.com Please make sure to include all information so we can better assist you.
8. Do you ship to post office boxes?
Yes, we ship packages to PO Boxes.
9. How do I care for my garments?
To keep your IngaSez garments in good condition wash after wash, please follow these instructions:
* Turn garment inside out. Machine wash cold. Use gentle cycle.
* Do not iron Crystals,printed, or embroidered areas.
* Avoid drying your garments in a dryer, as this type of drying can be damaging. Instead, lay flat and drip-dry for preservation and long life.
* If you use a dryer, tumble dry on low setting.